Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Wash Cycle’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Jonathan Day, whose registered office is Flat 3, 53 Richmond House, Richmond Road, Cardiff, CF24 3AR. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
be used, the following personal information may be stored by us for use by third parties.
- If you proceed to create an account and/or make an order, we will collect and store
the following information for up to 2 years after your most recent order, or until you request that we
amend/remove them for you - whichever comes first:
i) Full name; ii) Address; iii) E-mail address; iv) Card
information with regards to what information we store and how it is used.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies
or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited
other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed
to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links
are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is
subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all items given to us for a laundry service are
both washing machine and tumble-dryer safe. As a standard we wash all clothes in a warm wash - 65degrees and
tumble dry on a high heat, however if requested we can use a lower temperature, however this may incur an extra
- It is your responsibility to ensure that whites and colours are separated if they are
required to be washed separately. We will not be held responsible for the spoilage of clothes due to a colour run
if it states on the label that the items must be washed with similar colours only. Similarly, if the label states
not to tumble dry the item we can not be held responsible for any shrinking that happens as a result.
- Please note that, anyone who is found to be responsible for the spoilage of clothes as a result of mixing in colours with a white wash, or vice versa, shall be held responsible and thus liable for the damages here.
- Please see the full terms and conditions here.